I need help. Subject: Jin Yong novels

Hello good day. I will write a master thesis. My thesis topic is about “Condor Trilogy”. The subject is very different and big. Novels are just a small part of this business. I don’t have time to read novels. I live in Turkey and that novels are not sold here. I found a pdf file on the internet. This site address was written under the file. The pdf is too long and I don’t have time. Also, I know English very little. Can you please send me a summary of the novels (Condor Trilogy)? Extended summary. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

there isn’t a summary of the novels. You can try Wikipedia for some information on the stories.

thank you :slight_smile:

I have just come across this post, I wonder how could one write a Master Thesis about the Trilogy without actually reading them?

For quite a few years, I have worked in academic, though, not in the field of literature, but I have to write a lot, and to be able to write about a subject, I need to know about the subject inside-out. I would imagine, you would need to read the Trilogy a few times to come up with a thesis, then a few more times to be able fill the contents of the thesis.

I don’t know if you are still reading this forum, but if you do, can you tell me more about the aspect of the Trilogy your thesis is about?

1 Like

Maybe it’s related to the games and dramas as well? But I agree that the novels are the original source and should be the basis of the thesis. Now you’ve perked my curiosity about the scope of the thesis as well.

Wow. I don’t know what say. How can you… Ok, my goal for this year is not to judge so I’ll zip it.