Minor speed bump

I’ve updated the site theme to help improve loading speeds and readability. Let me know if you encounter issues with the new look.

3 Likes

I like the new look! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it!

1 Like

On the website; are these link work in progress or just my system? Can’t seem to click it

View character list
Factions
Browse factions
Blog
View Posts

2 Likes

They are placeholders. The blog link is broken. I’ll fix it. The others are works in progress.

1 Like

Adding some characters from DGSD and will do so for the factions. The factions in DGSD are the basis for those in the rest of the universe so it’s a good place to start.

1 Like

Wow things look different again. I like the new look. But I would rather see more new content instead of just cosmetic improvements! Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the work and I would donate if I had money to spare. It is so much better than the free forums and spcnet, but we can definitely do with more activity and content.

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean. Unfortunately, it is a lot more work to get the content out.

Just to give you an idea of what’s being worked on content-wise:

1. Xu Zhu’s profile now that I’ve published Duan Yu’s profile. It is a very rough first draft and there is more I want to finish, but getting it up for people to five feedback is an important first step.
  2. Sword of the Yue Maiden. I was cleaning things up but realised there’s so much errors in the old version that I ended up starting a translation from scratch.
  3. Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils Chapter 2. Progress is slow because I keep stopping to put down information for the Wuxia Manual aka the wuxia wiki.

As much as I want to see more content, I’m quite impressed with the new look! Bravo!

I’m quite interested to see what errors are in Yue Maiden. I read it, but didn’t enjoy it that much. DGSD was painful to get through. I’d love to read a better translation.

Thank you.

I’m halfway through the Yue Maiden. I’ll start to post the front parts soon and update it as we go along. It is a lot of work but I’m enjoying it. I’ve only been holding off posting to get to the end so I can proof read and standardise anything terms that I change in the later parts of the translation.

You know what, I’ll just post and I hope you readers can help with the proof reading!